AVP, Human Resources Generalist
New York, NY
Our client, a Midtown Asset Management Firm, is currently seeking a new AVP, Human Resources Generalist. This role would Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources function by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
This role reports directly into the Director of HR.
Ideal candidate has a strong combination of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Benefits, Recruiting & HR Systems knowledge and has worked within Financial Services.
- Establish new and enhance existing "reward & retention" programs
- Become the HR point person to deliver on all new hire "on-boarding"
- Employee Relations
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of existing training programs
- Motivate and educate existing staff on HR policies and procedure
- Strong understanding of employment laws including FMLA, ADA and FLSA
- Working knowledge of Benefits & payroll
- Partner with specialists and vendors to develop and implement human resources programs for all area within HR
- Help implement policies and procedures to strengthen the HR Department
- Recruiting (Development of Job specs, scheduling & conducting first round interviews with potential new employees and maintain a pool of passive candidates)