New York, NY 10175
Our client, a R/E Investment, Development & Management company has an immediate need for a new Assistant Controller to join their team.
Ideal candidate has previous experience dealing with co-ops & condos and understands the Manhattan R/E Market.
- Responsible for quarterly and monthly reporting to bank
- Review all checks process for accuracy before given to owner for signature
- Process drawn downs from escrow reserve accounts and submit to bank for approval
- Review and distribute monthly statements
- Prepare annual budgets
- Responsible for sales tax reports
- Responsible for cash management functions
- Liaison with co-op boards and external accountants pertaining to financial matters
- Abstracted commercial leases and monitored all escalations
- File with the city Real Estate Property income and expense reports
- Responsible for the financial position of Co-op’s & Condo’s under management.
- Oversee tenant concerns regarding billing
- Manager, motivate and direct Accounting team of 4