Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
New York, NY
Our client, a midtown Real Estate Firm , is currently looking for a new Executive Assistant to join their team. Ideal candidate has prior experience reporting to C-Level Executives and company ownership.
Ideal candidate can provide administrative support and manage projects for the CEO and CFO.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable managing busy calendars and having a high level of interaction with company executives while maintaining strict confidentiality-and-discretion.
This role would coordinate meetings, conference calls, domestic and international travel, maintain files and create Power Point presentations for internal and customer meetings.
- Incumbent must have experience drafting memos and emails and establishing work flow and agendas for various meetings
- Provide high level administrative support for ownership including heavy calendar management
- Daily interaction with Clients, Executives, Staff and other Assistants.
- Maintain contact database
- Handle special projects for family ownership
- Handle confidential information and be accessible 24/7.
- Assist with office event preparation (holiday parties, etc (up to 400ppl))
- Strong writing, proofreading and communication skills is a must
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have previous experience operating in a dual EA/PA role