Senior Personal Banker
New York, NY 10175
Our client, a leader in Private Banking, is currently searching for Personal Bankers with experience dealing with HNW clients that are relationship driven and have the ability to grow deposits.
- Work closely with all banking channel partners such as but not limited to Financial Advisors, Insurance Officers, Mortgage Consultants and underwriters to further develop client relationships.
- Manage loan documentation process from approval to closing and supporting the Loan Administration to insure a successful process.
- Process wire transfers, internal transfers and other product maintenance via phone, email or face to face.
- Maintain board knowledge of financial products and services from daily money management to long term savings options to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Training and mentoring new hire Bankers with focus on growing deposit base
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction to create a positive customer experience and ensure that the customer’s financial needs are met
- Process wire transfers
- Structure and originate residential mortgage, HELOC, Consumer loan applications, Business Loans/Lines and offer or negotiate terms for compensation or gain
- Cultivate partnerships with segment partners to obtain and provide appropriately qualified referrals
- Provide Tellers and other branch staff with coaching and guidance on products and special programs.
- Maintain positive banking relationships with existing clients to source and acquire new leads
- Convey technical information inherent in banking products to clients using understandable terminology
- Partner with relationship managers and investment advisors to identify cross-sell opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service through swift resolutions and issue escalations